I'll Do It Tomorrow
There never seems to be an end to procrastination. Just like
Wallace states about “natural default-setting” thinking, procrastination is
very easy to accomplish. However, it actually happens because of too much
thinking. You’re probably thinking right now, how can procrastination come from
too much thinking? For anyone, the most logical thing to do is to finish all
important tasks first then to enjoy fun. Also, most people do not calculate
exactly how much time it takes to finish something, so it’s always better to
have more time than less time. However, when it comes to procrastinators, the
exact time for an assignment is thoroughly calculated, then the assignment is
put off until there is no more time less than the calculated time.
I guess procrastinators still exist because their method of
accomplishing things work, just the end result is not the best quality, or it's because they work so efficiently, since there is literally no time to
waste. From first hand experience, I have to tell you the feeling a
procrastinator experiences is not pleasant, yet I still some how manage to
experience it, “day in and day out.”

Hey Bright! I loved how you started and ended your blog post with a quote- that's really unique. This post was really relatable and it reminded me of the way Wallace writes and how he wrote in a way that the college students would understand with all of the casual word choice and relaxed tone. Overall, I enjoyed how personal you made this post, it really brought out your writer's voice.
ReplyDelete